Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Support Small & LOCAL Business

I have always been a big believer in supporting small & local business.

I never realized how important they truly were until I became an adult.

Now, that I am a small business owner, I realize they are the backbone of our communities.

They keep things lively and fun!!

They keep the money WE earn... in our pockets.

Shop at your local boutiques, coffee houses, mom & pop restaurants and you will be happy!!

They strive for the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE. That's what keeps people coming back. That and their OOAK items.

Local to DFW?? Check out:
  •  Ruffled Rebelles - Super cute children's boutique where the owner, Delilah will win you over & the prices on the SUPER DUPER CUTE stuff will keep you coming back.
  • Pirate Coffee - A homey Coffee House... with yummy sandwiches and even better sweets
  • Joe's Family Restaurant - What can I say about Joe's?!?! Try the "Kitchen Sink" for breakfast or "B.O.B."... or how about a pie for special occassions? They make them fresh E V E R Y morning <3. Oh, and did I mention they have the BEST Chicken Fried Steak in town according to my husband and CFS conseur.
Oh!! & Only Prettier can be found at Ruffled Rebelles... so definitely stop in and show a little love!!




No comments:

Post a Comment