Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Welcome... To My World - Only Prettier

A little more than 6 months ago, I created Only Prettier; An outlet for my crafting ADD.

The response has been FANtastic... and for that... I THANK YOU. Each one of you <3

I have quite a few regular customers. & even more new folks who have asked questions. So I thought, what better way to tell people about me & Only Prettier than to blog about it?

I am NOT fancy!!

I have 3 kids under 3... want to know more about them The Journey of Three Stones. I work from home, take care of them and run my business.

The picture below, is one of my many craft areas. It's amazing how this area can produce such lovely pieces. With glitz, glam and feathers. What? You don't like SHOW STOPPING PIECES??


Who would have thought the above mess would result into these items?



{love}what you see... come visit us @ Only Prettier





No comments:

Post a Comment