Sunday, August 7, 2011

Photography Props

I love photos...

I have such a high admiration for photographers who are truly artist. They take something simple and make it beautiful. They capture moments words cannot describe.

& while I am not a photographer... I do enjoy it as a hobby. And I enjoy making props even more so. From newborn photo props... to senior portraits... to bridal and birthday!!

Here is a Halloween prop/ costume piece I made. It works for both Lil' Miss and Miss. It's a great piece to make you or your Lil' Miss' Halloween Costume really POP and stand out.

It's a one of a kind piece. I will take custom orders on these until October 25. If you are interested... please visit our facebook page - here or email us at krististone at onlyprettier dot net.



No comments:

Post a Comment